And so begins the season of the graduation party. I don’t know if I have mentioned this before, but graduation parties are some of my favorite celebrations. I shall give several reasons supporting this theory.
1. There is food. Lots and lots of food, generally of the “junk food” genre.
2. There is no official START and STOP times! This means that people open their food filled houses for a period of time, and you can arrive anytime you want!!
3. Generally said houses are filled with people that you know. If you, in fact, do not know anyone at the party, I suggest you take advantage of the free food.
4. Again, there is food. Also, cake. No celebration is complete without some sort of cake.
5. The Graduate is usually subjugated to having large amounts of baby pictures up on some sort of display. These are EXTREMELY amusing to look at. [NOTE: If you are close friends with the Graduate, they are inevitably included in these pictures, so it is a double sided sword of sorts.]
6. And last, but not least, you get to congratulate said Graduate for making it through High school without dying. Yay!
So, in closing, I congratulate all the High school seniors I know. And I will see you at your graduation parties.
Lizzie.
No comments:
Post a Comment