Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring "Break"

Spring Break is nice.
It is pleasant.
It just serves to make us want to kill ourselves more when we return to school.
I believe that this ‘break’ only exists to let the typical student believe that they are free for a time being, until the jaws of the establishment clamp down once more upon them.
It can be likened to a prisoner escaping from jail, only to be hauled back after a week of freedom.
I am currently experiencing this same feeling. It is a Monday. Yes, Monday, April 12, 2010; Also known as the day that my spring break comes to a crashing halt. As I sit at the computer, I can see the free world outside of my house. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and our dog is trying in vain to catch a squirrel.
I would really REALLY appreciate it if summer would arrive NOW.

I have Latin homework to do.
I dislike Latin.
I have no more to rant about at the moment.
Goodbye.

-Lizzie

1 comment:

  1. You gotta wonder if anyone even reads these things. Then you should think if there is a point in writing, what purpose it serves if no one reads it. But perhaps it serves a deeper purpose for the individual even if no one reads it. I can't criticize, for then I would be a hypocrite for I'm writing something no one(not even you) will probably read. Plus I did just read one of your posts... so yeah. Keep doing what you do! (personally, I did enjoy it)

    ReplyDelete